“Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!”
From 1989 came one of the greatest wrestlers in history: “Stone Cold” Steve Austin. The beer chugging, all-American badass of sports entertainment took on everyone from Santa Claus to Donald Trump. In honor of Austin 3:16, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best Stone Cold moments in the WWE.
10. When Stone Cold gave Santa Claus the stunner
A Stone Cold Stunner is truly the only gift that keeps on giving.
9. When Stone Cold stunned everyone during Sunday Night Heat
YOU GET A STUNNER AND YOU GET A STUNNER AND YOU GET A STUNNER! EVERYONE GETS A STUNNER! During Sunday Night Heat on June 6, 1999, Stone Cold opened up a can of whoop ass on everyone including D-Lo Brown, Mark Henry, Jeff Jarrett, Meat and Val Venis.
8. When Stone Cold gave Donald Trump a stunner
Most likely one of Mr. Trump’s most memorable moments in history is when Stone Cold gave him a stunner during Wrestlemania 23 after chugging some beers.
7. When Stone Cold got arrested for stunning the WWE CEO, Vince McMahon
The stunner that started it all. During the very first Monday Night Raw on September 22, 1999, Stone Cold stunned WWE CEO, Vince McMahon. Being escorted out of the ring by police, Stone Cold and McMahon have been feuding ever since.
6. When Stone Cold drove a zamboni to the ring
On September 28, 1998, Stone Cold ruined Mr. McMahon’s WWE Championship belt speech to Kane and The Undertaker by driving a zamboni into the ring. Oh, and then is detained by seven police officers because “you don’t order Steven Austin to do a damn thing!”
5. When Stone Cold stunned Booker T
During Wrestlemania 27, Stone Cold and Booker T were having a friendly beer when Stone Cold threw a stunner out of nowhere, making Booker T spit out his beer.
4. Every time The Rock got stunned
Without contest, The Rock snags the spot for the most convincing sell of post-stunner syndrome of all time.
3. When Stone Cold stunned the entire McMahon family
On RAW‘s October 3, 2005 special, Stone Cold brought a family closer together by stunning each member of the McMahon clan.
2. When Stone Cold chaired everyone in the face during Smackdown
Stone Cold just faced everyone with a chair during Smackdown in the early 2000s and then left, like a badass. Definitely one of the best “ARRIVE. RAISE HELL. LEAVE.” moments.
1. When Stone Cold drove a truck full of booze into the stadium, attached a firehose to the back and sprayed The Rock
There isn’t a wrestler out there who has the entertainment value that Stone Cold had during the Attitude Era. The Texas Rattlesnake attached a FIREHOSE to a COORS TRUCK and gave The Corporation a beer bath.
And that’s the bottom line….’cause Stone Cold said so!